Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

On Monday the 7th of September everybody was getting
ready for cross country when. I was waiting i was sheering
for my group my class was wanted pacetel but then it was

our turn to run i was. Nervous my heart was pounding but  


Then Mr Burt was holding the caliper and it !clap like a
whole school was clapping. And all of us sprinted of
we wear like a center all together we run over the mud the mud splattered on by back!. I was Still going on we went


Theo the gate there was a lot of mud the mud made me suke we. Were out of the school.I was gisping for breath
we finally want back in school i saw. The finish line i sprint
of to the finish. I came 11th the cease brage me to


Get water from Ms Clack she said we could take
to capes of water when. I was finish i was cheering for my
for brother. He was coming first but he got tied then i was


cheering for my sister my sis was coming first but she was getting tired so she was ligging behind and then i was cheering for brother he was coming first but he got tied to


but he came 4th wen we was going home we were gasping for breath.     

No comments:

Post a Comment