Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

My new school

My new school is called s.c.c or southern cross campus.  At s.c.c we have different uniform which may look funny. At s.c.c we don't use digital stuff like chrome books or iPads , that's right only pen and paper. I think people at s.c.c can be really funny. When they asked me about my old school I would say pt England school but instead they think that I come from England. Its pretty cool because at s.c.c from year  7 to 13 it collage. My sister Rima and my brother Sohel are now in collage. They would keep complaining about how much the need to walk every day and also how many classes they have. For example at pt England school we only have one class for every subject but instead they have about 7 subjects and that means 7 classes. But the cool thing about s.c.c is that in there tuck shop they sell things like butter chicken, hash brown, curly fries, potato wedges and Evan sprites. I really miss my friends from Pt England school.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ayman we miss you very much are you having a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ayman it me Lorenzo and hopa me and hopa we will miss you very much at your new school

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ayman it really sounds like fun but i dont understand why you left us here. We all miss you and hope you have a good rest of the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ayman it really sounds like fun but i dont understand why you left us here. We all miss you and hope you have a good rest of the year

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ayman it's your friend hopa why? did you leave us i still think about you in class in room 6,7 and 8 why i miss you so much you haven't seen our class yet we have 100 and something plus nine and ten 19 something i will miss you bud from you best friend hopa

    ReplyDelete